VirtualBox Application for Mac is a software utility that allows users to use multiple operating systems virtually to the user. VirtualBox 6.0.4 works better in many ways than VMware Workstation 6. For example, the volume of the VMware Workstation is about 550 MB in size, and it requires a relatively large amount of space as well. On the contrary, Sun’s VirtualBox is only about 100 MB in size and is not comparable to the VMware Workstation volume.
The loading speed of the program and the virtual operating systems is incredibly high, and almost no user will feel at all that Windows or its operating system is virtual. One of the most important points about virtual operating system software with VirtualBox is the support of different Windows. So the promise to people who want to watch Microsoft’s new art without losing their old operating system, with VirtualBox 6.0 will be all the operating systems in the hands of the user.
Key features include
- Very good software volume compared to similar programs.
- Support for all versions of Windows.
- Support for a variety of operating systems.
- The proper speed in loading virtual operating systems.
- Ability to establish a network between the virtual and virtual operating system.
- The ability to install the operating system from the image.
- Very easy to use the software.
- Simulate all steps for installing Windows and Linux, to practice installing them.