Pointwise 18.2 R2 2019 is a powerful Mac software for 3D modeling and computational fluid dynamics. With Pointwise, you can easily and accurately create networked textures. Pointwise 18.2 R2 2019 can draw high-speed currents in 3D models. The program is a powerful and reliable instrument in the field of computational fluid dynamics and mesh production (high-speed air flow) in 3D models. The quality of the timeline appears, which can solve high-viscosity flows in complex geometries.
This software provides the best tool to achieve the desired result (high-level software in automation and control). Structured network texture technology (quad/hex) and T-Rex technology for compound currents (prism/tet) in Pointwise 18 can automate the rapid production of air currents in complex shapes.
Using a geometry software-specific kernel allows you to import standard CAD formats into the software and work with analytical and geometric departments. Upon completion, you can also extract the project with CFD standard and OpenSource border rights.
- Modeling and producing solid and dry air streams.
- Supports CATIA, Solidworks.
- High Tolerance in the Production of Emerging Currents with Errors.
- Glyph’s proprietary scripting language for macros and sample templates.
- Work with multidimensional geometry.
- Geometric modeling of fillets, planes, lines, offset curves, cones, and circles.
- Producing waves and echoes of sound in 3D models.