DxO PhotoLab For Mac is a professional software for editing and editing of ambient colors and lights in RAW and JPEG images. By fully analyzing these images, photographers can help with problems such as excessive noise, blurry, dying, low resolution, abnormal, rounded light And dust, distortion, and any other problem caused by digital cameras for various reasons.
PhotoLab software For Mac incorporates advanced algorithms and unique effects on the images, transforming them into high-resolution images, and cleverly retrieving the dynamic range of landscapes, brings details and unique experience to users.
Key features include
- Smart Light: optimizes the dynamic range of the image
- Clear vision: Enhances local contrast and effectively eliminates fog
- DxO PRIME: Automatically magnifies ISO RAW images and restores accurate and color information based on unique algorithms.
- Optical correction: The use of gears with auto-correction based on the scientific expertise of DxO in measuring and grading
- Control points: Simply select the editing area manually by clicking on the part of the image you want to set it.
- Copy and move the settings from one image to another.
- Includes 30 customizable pens
- Multiple outputs with just one click
- Output to web formats, print or backup
- Export directly to social networks such as Facebook, Flickr, and more