SourceTree is designed to connect to the website. Use it to the view source code for your site and edit and redefine it. With SourceTree 2.7.6a, you can check and modify your website template synchronization online. To use SourceTree 2, just create an account on the site, so you can use it. In the following, you can see screenshots of the software environment and its features, and if you’d like, get the latest version from the land download site.
SourceTree For Mac is a program designed to connect to the website and you can view and edit the code of the site. With SourceTree you can check and modify your website’s online coordination online. To use this software, just create an account on the site so you can use it.
Key features include
- It enables you to create a commit.
- Comes with support for Git LFS.
- It helps to speed up the software development process.
- It also provides support for distributed.
- Manage your Git repositories.
- Easily access your Git repositories.
- Search tool.