Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise is a handy utility for managing all remote connections. With Remote Desktop, you can manage all remote Internet connections, passwords and validation values in a central location and share with other users. Remote Desktop Manager comes with the work of people who have a lot of communication connections, such as RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA / HDX, ARD, TeamViewer, LogMeIn, etc. or are registered on various sites and sites. Each of them has their own special passwords.
So keeping all of this information in a central location is a safe solution. With Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 6.2.1 For Mac, you can save information types such as FTP, usernames, passwords, ports, and other features, and call and use this information when needed with one click.
Finally, Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 6.2.1is fully compatible with Windows Remote Desktop and also has good compatibility with the Windows Services Terminal. By installing this program you will not need to use a direct remote desktop to connect to the remote server.
Key features include
- The convenient and intuitive user interface.
- Easy installation of the app.
- Possibility to use graphic images and symbols for various configurations.
- Run silent program in the system tray.
- System tray menu to access various program parts.
- Support for remote desktop files with extension RDP.
- Supports Remote Desktop and Windows Terminal Services.
- Advanced search with powerful filtering.
- Start the program automatically with Windows.