FontLab Studio for Mac is a powerful and best software program for font creator and editor with support for all the major outline formats including Type 1, TrueType, OpenType, Multiple Master. If you want to create the best font with high-quality, use FontLab Studio for macOS. You may also download Mac App Blocker 3.2.1 for Mac.
FontLab may be a software system application that enables you to style and edit your favorite fonts in exceedingly graphical and acquainted surroundings. FontLab includes a sort of tools in your style surroundings to form it simple for you. the flexibility to import and export all sorts of common font-typed formats. Equipped with a spread of filters for the simplest doable style. FontLab has special encodings for font compatibility designed with all common operative systems and languages. FontLab conjointly has varied windows for capturing varied components of the work, like layers and colors, and so on.
Features of FontLab Studio 6.0
- powerful and best software program for font creator and editor.
- Support for all the major outline formats including Type 1, TrueType, OpenType, Multiple Master.
- Create and edit skilled and straightforward styles of fonts.
- TrueType TrueType Fonts.
- Windows font practicality.
- Excellent piece of writing of OpenType fonts.
- Compatibility with Unicode-supported languages.
- Ability to form macro scripts and avoid repetitive and long operations.
- The ability to import ikon files like BMP, tiff, eps.
- There is an ikon skilled editor within the software system.
- Vector coloring tools within the program.
- Multi-font combination combined.
- Ability to convert cluster characters.
- Programming feature to vary and edit fonts.
- Supports drag-dropping of characters within the software system.
- Editable cryptography and cryptography.
- Back to previous action (Undo) up to two hundred steps.
- Ability to form fonts compatible with Windows and waterproof.
- Use easily FontLab Studio Free Download for Mac.
- Now Available the free trial link in Get Mac Zone.
System Requirement of FontLab Studio 6.0
- Operating Systems [OS]: OS X 10.10 or later
- Available Memory (RAM): 1 GB
- Processor [CPU]: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Available Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
How to install FontLab Studio 6.0 on Mac
1. Download and install our free FontLab Studio app for raincoat and macOS.
2. Download the free Ringo Bingo color font (designed by Lukasz Dziedzic) and open it in FontLab Studio.
3. Use FontLab Studio’s trade controls to vogue your text.
4. Copy your print text as a PNG or export it as PDF, SVG or PNG.