Adobe DNG Converter 11.2 The name of a professional and free converter from Adobe is to convert the raw images from digital cameras to DNG format. RAW files are in fact the same perspective that you see with your eyes. In fact, today’s advanced cameras store raw, unchanged copies of them before they convert images into compressed and processed formats. If you also want to take this conversion action into control, we recommend that you do not miss Adobe DNG Converter 11.2.
DNG format stores all data and data of a RAW image, such as the location of pixels, date, time, camera settings, etc. The DNG format is a free format that works in a variety of software applications, so you can easily process and convert your digital camera images in RAW format while converting them to DNG. Other features of Adobe DNG Converter For Mac include the ability to support group file processing.
Key features include
- The simple and graphical environment.
- Supports raw images of most cameras.
- Ability to change the format in a bulk.
- High-speed operation.
- Low volume of saved images.
- Possibility to process group photos.
- Has a conceptual yet simple user interface.
- Supports the majority of digital cameras available on the market.
- Has a detailed and functional color profile.
- Supports cloud space service.